Dubai World Central
Dubai World Central collaborates with Altran on the Dubai Aviation District, the first advanced maintenance services centre dedicated to business jets and helicopters. Dubai World Central (DWC) will become the world's largest airport with the capacity to handle over 200 million passengers and 16 million tonnes of cargo annually.
- A cluster of high-technology consulting and airport-engineering services
- Large maintenance and infrastructure capacities
- Development of a completely innovative global IT offering
- MRO access to connectivity and cloud computing
- Deployment of a global product lifecycle management service
- Intelligent and modular buildings